Bannon Engineering was established in 1997 by Mark Bannon former State Regulator and Licensed Engineer. Our clients appreciated our approach to problem solving and asked us to grow from a focus on air permitting and water resources to much more to meet their needs.
We listened and through a commitment to continuing education, we have broadened our expertise. We now offer a full compliment of civil, environmental, health and safety services. We have the in-house expertise to bring a project from empty lot all the way through construction to an operating facility with a robust environmental, health, and safety management systems.
We provide expert services under the following certifications and licenses:
- Licensed Professional Engineer in VT, MA, NH, ME, RI, & NY (PE)
- Trained air pollution control designers, air permitting, and dispersion modeling
- Licensed On-Site Wastewater Designer VT & NH (LD)
- Licensed On-Site Evaluator in MA
- Trained acoustical engineers to conduct noise studies and design mitigation
- Certified Flood Plain Manager (CFM)
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Certified American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) Zoning & Land Planner
- Licensed Toxic Use Reduction Planner (TURP)
- Wetlands Specialist
We listen to our clients and work as as a team to success.
Many of our clients have been with us for decades. We look forward to adding you to our growing list.